Welcome To Our Website!
We are a small animal veterinary practice situated in a rural location on the Eynsham Park Estate, Freeland near Witney. The practice is in a converted 18th Century Coach House and has an ambience of tranquillity with plenty of parking. We care for dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs and other small furries.
We pride ourselves in being able to offer our clients a modern yet traditional, friendly and affordable service, where your pet's healthcare is paramount to us, as well as looking after you, the owner.
We have twenty minute consultations which can be extended if needed. We are a small practice so we can offer you and your pets a very personal service. Despite our size we have a full range of services, including in-house blood testing, digital X rays, dental Xrays, ultrasound, operating theatre and a range of other diagnostic tests.
Please look at our "What we do" page below to see our range of services.
• Please continue to park in the allocated ‘client parking’ spaces, on the right hand side of the yard. The left hand side is for use by the stables’ clients.
• Your dog should be kept on a lead AT ALL TIMES, with a collar or harness that cannot slip off. This is particularly important as vehicles will be entering the yard and horses may be around. All other animals should be kept in a secure carrier/cage.
• We require 72 hours notice for all prescription and food supply requests.
Those of you who travel abroad with your pets will be aware of the post Brexit changes. Please check the gov.uk website for the latest information. The main conditions/changes are:
• Your pet must have a microchip.
• Your pet must have an up-to-date rabies vaccination.
• You must wait 3 weeks before you can leave the UK after a rabies vaccination.
• Blood tests are no longer required.
• You must have an Animal Health Certificate (AHC) issued by a vet within 10 days of travel to the EU. This is valid for 4 months for onward travel in the EU.
• The blue EU passport is no longer a valid document to enter the EU but we do recommend keeping it together with your AHC.
• You will need a new AHC every time you leave the UK for the EU.
• You will still require a tapeworm treatment to be given by a vet in Europe between 1 and 5 days before return to the UK.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or worries either by email - [email protected] or telephone on 01993 880551
Like us on Facebook - thecoachhousevets